Grounding Flammable Cabinets Steel Flammable Safety Cabinets
1. Simple introduction
Avoid the fire and explosion hazards of unprotected flammable
liquids and chemicals with convenient Securall Laboratory Cabinets.
These cabinets are specifically designed to fit under most
counters, allowing more counter-top workspace. Each cabinet is
equipped with 18-gauge galvanized steel shelving and painted in
two-part urethane. Choose from 24, 36, or 44 gallon capacity, or
custom build to suit your needs. Standard models available with
Self-Latching Manual Doors or Self-Closing, Self-Latching Sliding
Doors. Standard color is YELLOW.
● OSHA - Complies with current OSHA regulations
● NFPA - Designed in accordance with specifications set forth by
the National Fire Protection Association
● 24 Gal. Storage Capacity
● Self-Close, Self-Latch Sliding Door
● Dimension: 36"H x 35"W x 22"D
● Approx. 204 Lbs. Ship Weight
● No. of Shelves: 1
● Additional shelf: capacity is 500 lbs per shelf, approx shelf
dimension is 31H * 16W * 18D, Approx Ship weight is 12-lbs.
● Cabinet Venting: all Friendship Machinery cabinets come standard
with 2” Flash Arrestor Vents and bung plug for optional venting.
Contact your local authority having jurisdiction for venting
regulations in your area